Sunday, January 11, 2009

Google Alert - fitness

Google News Alert for: fitness

Olympic fitness file: Tim Brabants
guardian.co.uk - UK
7-9am: I have a swim session to develop my base and aerobic fitness. In the pool the team will work on VO2 max. We do hard sessions of front crawl (400–600m ...
See all stories on this topic
Paralympic fitness file: Terry Bywater
guardian.co.uk - UK
Target for 2012 "It would be a dream come true to get through to the final in my home country. Just getting through to the final with a chance of getting ...
See all stories on this topic
Olympic fitness file: Kelly Sibley
guardian.co.uk - UK
"I would like the team to get to the quarter- finals ... For the singles, one of us will qualify automatically, but I want to make sure I qualify on merit. ...
See all stories on this topic
guardian.co.uk
Olympic fitness file: Naomi Folkard
guardian.co.uk - UK
Target for 2012 "I would really like to win gold - getting through to the finals isn't enough." I first tried archery at a family Scout camp when I was five ...
See all stories on this topic


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments: